The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the U.S. Government

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Penultimate(s)

penultimate (adj)- next to the last

I left South Africa on 30 November 2012. It has nearly been an entire year since I returned. Since it has not quite been a year, I am going to take advantage of the time left to finish this blag. I have three more pieces that I have written over the course of this year that I will post in the coming weeks. If there were a word that meant fourth to last, I would use it as the title for this post. I think I need the closure that will come with having "finished" this, even though I am still learning from my experiences. It is one less loose end dangling in my memory.

Just to keep you (yes, all three of you who are still interested in my blatherings) aware of what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment